On 3/12/07, Chris Lamb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Adrian Maier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > The problem is that the page is not refreshed, and the deleted record
> > is still visible until i  click the browser's "Refresh" button.
>
> This[0] is probably what you want.

Thanks for the link,  Chris.  I'll try to investigate in the direction
described in that thread.

The interesting part is that you are suspecting that the cause of
my problem is related to cake's caching,    while i was suspecting
that it's external to cake : in apache's or php's config.

Cheers,
Adrian Maier