I'm trying to combine two fields (name & extension) for display in a
computer inventory list. This works when I view my index of computers,
but throws an error when i view the index of employees. I'm using this
code in my employee model:

<?php
class Employee extends AppModel {

var $name = 'Employee';
function afterFind($results)
{
foreach ($results as $key => $val)
{
$results[$key]['Employee']['name_ext'] =
$val['Employee']['name'] . ', ' . $val['Employee']['extension'];
}
return ($results);
?>

This is the error I get when I go to http://localhost/employees/
Notice: Undefined index: Employee in C:\wamp\www\app\models
\employee.php on line 11