Hello,

I have a strange problem. Developing in Win2k with php5 eveything is
working.
But porting to Linux with php4, I get an error when calling
$javascript->link(...);
in a renderElement('header');
First I thought it could be the readerElement, which has problems, but
putting
the same code into the layout, brings the same problem:
*Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in *
/..../htmlheader.ctp* on line *34*

So, has anybody expirience the same problem. Keep in mind, that everything
is
working on the windows machine (both sides apache 2.x).

Thanks for any suggestions

Siegfried