I'd like to know if using requestAction in the view breaks (too
much) the MVC concept, or is it a good use?
  I've been doing due to the 'high' load of a website i'm working. An example:

<?php echo $this->renderElement('listas/destaque-principal',
array('listas' =>
$this->controller->requestAction('/listas/destaquePrincipal')) ); ?>

  This will return an array with data , and i'll use that in the same
element i use elsewhere.

  Btw, i couldn't make caching work in cake, if I have an dinamic area
in it. The cache file includes some PHP, but (sometimes?) the final
HTML output had the tags exactly as <cake:nocache> (and not replaced
by the dynamic content)
The manual says:

" - To stop certain parts of a view from been cached you wrap them
with <cake:nocache> </cake:nocache>
 - Cake automatically clears specific cache copies when changes are
made to the database"

 And cake did not cleared the cache when the db was updated :\

  I'm using 1.1.13, i uncommented the core.php CACHE statement, and
the cache folder is writable.
 everything works fine except for these few quirks :>

 thanks

--
[web] http://synapsisdi.com.br
[livesets] http://djspark.com.br/mp3