thanks for the links but as I got deeper into it I had too much
problems with these two systems overriding themselves.. I'll probably
try to find another way..
btw.. I'll describe my problem shortly, maybe someone tried it before:
I have a cake app with user registration (I use oth_auth for
authentication) and a wordpress blog. I want to have some posts only
for logged in users.. I think I'll try to register a user both in
default and wp database and while logging in I'll create a session for
wp as well as the default one.
I will also try to make a quick solution: wp plugin to just check for
oth_auth session and show the full post or not..