Hi,

I am newbie in cake PHP and since couple of days I am struggling with
proper cake PHP configuration. I am getting the homepage, but any time
I am trying to get views from outside the homepage I get 404 server
error: "The requested URL /url_path/ was not found on this server." (I
would expect rather controller or view doesn't exist like it's on cake
php bakery videocasts)

The controller and view I am trying to get are created and exists, but
only homepage is displayed correctly.

I don't know were exactly the problem is. I installed and configured
the environment using cake PHP manual. Is it bad httpd.conf
configuration ? Do I have to modify the routes.php ? (in Ruby On Rails
there is a default mapping like:  "map.connect
':controller/:action/:id'" which is a default route for all not
fitting routes... ). Or maybe something with mod_rewrite ....

DEBUG variable in core.php is set on '1'.

I am using Cake PHP 1.1.13, PHP 5.1.6 and MySQL 5 on Ubuntu Linux

I will be very appreciate for any help