Hi Jeremy,

Update to the latest SVN version of 1.2, and add the following to app/
config/core.php:

define ('BASE_URL', env('SCRIPT_NAME') . "?");
define ("SERVER_IIS", true);

The reason you are getting the undefined variable error with
$Javascript is that Cake is trying to render an error page (usually
"Missing [Something]"), and you are trying to use the JavascriptHelper
in your layout, which is not loaded by default when rendering error
pages.  Your best bet is to comment it out of the layout until you get
your other issues sorted.