It seems like you helped yourself a fair deal once you got started :-),

I hadn't answered the other questions because I didn't have an immediate
answer and have been too busy working on other things to spend any time
on it.

Anyway glad to give you the *jerm* that *pointer* you in the right
direction to *worm* your way to an answer.

*/Jeremy Pointer/*

robert.fulcher wrote:
> I think I have everything working.  To change the look of the
> autocomplete I had to get the CSS and place it into the page that it
> is being used in.  I was unaware that I could look at the
> script.aculo.us  web site for details on things such as this.
>
> thanks for the help JermWorm

begin:vcard
fn:Jeremy Pointer
n:Pointer;Jeremy
adr:;;Box 499;Krugersdorp;Gauteng;1740;South Africa
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:+27 11 665-2445
tel;fax:+27 86 5013109
tel;cell:+27 82 3724769