Hi everyone,

I have some problems with a particular configuration of cake. I have
an application that it's structured like this:

/home/myhome/lib/cake  ->  here there's cake's library
/home/myhome/workspace/myapp  ->  here there is my application without
webroot dir
/home/myhome/workspace/mywebroot -> here there is only webroot of my
app
/var/www/htdocs/workspace  -> it's a symbolic link to mywebroot in
myhome

I have tested with mod_rewrite ON and all works well, but I have to
use mod_rewrite OFF. I have uncommented in core.php the line with

define ('BASE_URL', env('SCRIPT_NAME'));

and I have configured my mywebroot/index.php like this:

define('ROOT', dirname(dirname(__FILE__)));
define('APP_DIR', "myapp");
define('CAKE_CORE_INCLUDE_PATH', DS . 'home' . DS . 'myhome' . DS .
'lib');

When I point to webroot (localhost/workspace/mywebroot) my page appear
with no css becaue the urls that cake writes to link css
(javascript, ...) are wrongs.

$html->css('cake.generic') produces
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/workspace/mywebroot/
myapp/mywebroot/css/cake.generic.css" />

The same thing succeed when I write any url in cake mode:

$html->url('/users/login') return
/workspace/mywebroot/index.php/workspace/mywebroot/users/login

and if I print $html->webroot:
/workspace/mywebroot/myapp/mywebroot/

Any ideas? Maybe cake dosen't work properly with mod_rewrite disabled
and webroot out of app directory?

Thanks in advance

Bato