could you please give an example, maybe according to the one
in the thread i mentioned above, this one:

> Working E.g.
> $this->Post->bindModel(array('hasOne'=>array('PostsTag'=>array())));
> $constraint['Post.published'] = '< '.date('Y-m-d H:i:s');
> $constraint['PostsTag.tag_id'] = $tagId; // or pass an array to
> genereate "IN (1,2,3..)" in the sql.
> $this->Post->findAll($constraint);

> You are not asking for something that is unusual, but it isn't typical

?? it is *not* typical to search for Posts that are linked to more
than one
tag ??? isn't it like searching with google for "+accomodation
+nyc" ??

> either. I get the sinking feeling that the time I spent explaining
> what you need to do was in vain.

totally wrong ! i highly appreciate your comments ! :-]]]

best, J