Hi all,

I've been developing a few sites in Cake for internal use, to
demonstrate its power to my bosses.

I'm using 1.2, and the Pagination helper quite a lot (for some reason
they want all the content to fit on an 800x600 screen, so I have a LOT
of multiple page sections).

Currently, the helper renders my pagination links like this:

<< Previous | Page 1 of 5 | Next >>

Which I thought was fine, it works well enough. But what they're
asking for is something more like this:

<< Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next >>

Is it possible to do it this way with the pagination code as is, or do
I have to look for an alternate way to get it working the way they
want?

Thanks in advance for any help :)