Hey folks,

Before I raise a ticket in the trac I wanted to check out if anyone
knows if this is a bug, or if I should be doing something in
beforeSave?

I have a model, Event.  In it, I have 2 fields event_date and
event_time, obviously being DATE and TIME fields.  In my view, I
render them using the form helper and they show up fine - but when I
save, they don't insert into the table.

I did a print_r($this->data) and got this:

Array (
    [Event] => Array (
        [venue] => Prime Club
        [address] =>
        [city] => Cologne
        [country] => DE
        [event_date_month] => 04
        [event_date_day] => 26
        [event_date_year] => 2007
        [event_time_hour] => 08
        [event_time_min] => 0
        [event_time_meridian] => pm
        [notes] => Part of British Music Week
        [published] => 1
        [user_id] => 1
     )
)

However, on my inset I have this:

INSERT INTO `events`
(`venue`,`city`,`country`,`notes`,`published`,`user_id`,`created`,`modified`)
VALUES ('Prime Club','Cologne','DE','Part of British Music
Week\r\n',1,1,'2007-04-03 16:35:13','2007-04-03 16:35:13')

Apart from address (which was empty in this example anyway) all the
fields seem to save, EXCEPT for event_date and event_time.  So can
anyone clarify, is this a bug, or should I be doing something in
beforeSave??

Thanks,
Tane