"BlenderStyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I still don't understand how it works completely.

Take a look at the Cake source - it's not that scary, and will improve
your understanding far greater than anything written in English.

Regarding the create function, I would suggest using create() over
setting id to "null" as it follows the same verb used when discussing the
active record pattern elsewhere: having a consistent lexicon is one of
the key points of Design Patterns. In addition, calling the create()
allows one to override the functionality in your model in the future, if
you need to.

--
 Chris Lamb, Cambridgeshire, UK                          GPG: 0x634F9A20