Maybe a strange question, but is there a way I can have subfolders in
the elements folder? I have so many elements I really need a way to
organize them. Right now I give the elements a prefix_ but but putting
them in subfolders would be so much easier, and easier to read.

Or do I have to change the core code? I do have the themeable view
class installed, so maybe I could change some paths there?