Would it be possible for me to take a stab at making a doc on how to
use this functionality?  If someone provides me with some source code
on the usage I will try to figure it out and write up a pseudo startup
doc on it.

The reason why I want to dive into this auth method instead of OthAuth
is that I feel going forward, this authentication method will be
integrated tightly into the whole cake framework.  So with each cake
update if auth needs to be updated they will do so.  If the auth is
part of the cake framework I would rather spend the extra time to
figure out how to use it now rather than to convert the auth system to
this one later.  I could be wrong about this tight integration and if
i am please let me know.

My question is.  Does anyone have any scripts that is utilizing the
AuthComponent now?  Any starting point beside from scratch will be
fine.  If so can I get a copy of it and how the db looks like also?
If not I will try to figure it out from the auth.php class file.  Dont
know how far I will get with that way =(.

gar