well first I am not sure if there is a solution. the problem is :

1. I am creating a bug tracking app (weekend project , just for fun)
2. I have tables : projects, severities, statuses, tickets, types.
3. Projects have hasMany relation with Tickets
4. Tickets have belongsTo relation with severities, status, types,
projects.

Now when I view project ... I get the list of tickets, no issues with
that.
But I get the severity_id, type_id, and status_id, project_id. I
understand why I get this.

But I was just wondering if it's possible to show the severity name,
status name, type name, project name(although not required as I know I
am in which project page) instead of IDs in the project details page,
for the tickets.

I haven't baked the Views yet, using scaffolding till now.

Thanks in advance

suman