you should never have to touch anything in the cake folder. To include
a custom class, you'll need to drop it into the vendors folder --
either the one in the root or the one in the app folder if you only
want to use it for this project. From there, you can include it in an
action with "vendor('filename')". You should now be able to
instantiate the class.