Hello,
I have upgraded cake to the latest stable and I have some problems
with routing.

I need to call a route that report a list of types.

myapp.org/artists/type1
myapp.org/artists/type3
myapp.org/artists/type6

and when i call "view" i need to see the single artist by id

myapp.org/artists/view/id

on routes.php i have

 $Route->connect('/artists/view/*', array('controller' => 'artists',
'action' => 'view', 'artists', 'Artists'));
 $Route->connect('/artists/*', array('controller' => 'artists',
'action' => 'index', 'artists', 'Artists'));

and this worked until the upgrade.

in the controller i have

index ($type=null)
{
//before the upgrade when calling myapp.org/artists/type6 the $type
variable contained "type6"
// after the upgrade $type variable contains "artists"
}

Before the upgrade when i called myapp.org/artists/view/6 showed me
the proper action via the view($id=null) function in the controller.
After the upgrade  myapp.org/artists/view/6 just rewrite the url to
myapp.org/artists/index

Any idea of what happens?