Does anybody managed to send a proper email using sendAs='both' ?

I mean, the email get sent though it doesn't render in Outlook. When I
take a look at the content it looks fine, let me show you :

--2c465d8ee9966e81e9538e3c53d623d2
Here is the template body text.

check for value

--2c465d8ee9966e81e9538e3c53d623d2
<h2>
Here is the template body text.
</h2>
--2c465d8ee9966e81e9538e3c53d623d2--

Here's what get sent with 'both' .. not sure but there's something
wrong with headers if it is not showing up in Outlook (blank page) ?

Any suggestions ?
Thanks,
Andrzej