ok my suggestions:(not exhaustive , just what I felt in a short ture)

1. the password will be "rocket" not "Rocket" as mentioned in the
website. now when i gave wrong password, it din't gave me any hint why
its not logging in. SHould say pass/user incorrect.

2. as mentioned by savage, the edit , delete buttons styles are not
correct. what browser u r using for testing. its not correct for both
FF & IE6

3. styles seems to be FF dependent. the mouse hover effect is not
working on IE6.

4.need lot more work on styles. too many overlapping things.

lot more to come. nice start, as it looks pretty.

regards
suman