Hi Marco,

Here is what I do:

<?php e($html->link('Cancel', '/admin/home', array('class'=>'button',
'onclick'=>'javascript:$("#admin-area").load("/admin/home");return
false;')));?>

You need to make sure you have the RequestHandler component loaded,
otherwise when you update your div, it will load the whole site with
view, not just the view.

Tane