Hello

I want to display recent articles list on every subpage of my website.
So, I've set recent_articles variable in my
AppController::beforeRender() function. I have also added:
var $uses = array('Article');
to my AppController.

But there is a problem now. When I try to request an action from a
controller (for example ReportsController::index()) I  get an error:

Notice: Undefined property: ReportsController::$Report in /home/www/
Bakery/app/controllers/reports_controller.php on line 29

I dont set uses in ReportsController.
Any possible solution, except setting uses in every controller?

Versions
CakePHP: 1.1.6.3264
PHP: 5.0.4