Hey folks,

Quick question.  I'm using jQuery, rather than the Ajax helper to do
all my Ajax stuff on my site.  I'm wondering if during debug mode
there is a way to switch off the queries table at the bottom of each
view that loads, and maybe even do an ajax update on that area for
each view that's loaded?

It just looks messy and causes problems with my layout.  If not I
suppose my only alternative it to test with JS disabled so it handles
normall, switch off debug once I'm happy then test Ajax?

Thanks if anyone can give me some advice on this.

Tane