Basically you create your tables, set up the database config file and
go to /cake/scripts/ and run "php bake.php" and it will ask you where
want to bake to, check that the path is correct (should be something
long pointing to the app folder - sorry I'm just going by memory
here). You'll want to bake the model, then the controller then the
app. The defaults are usually fine.

A good place to start is the IBM Developerworks articles- some people
have pointed out some errors, but I think the baking instructions are
fine.

Zoltan