On 4/13/07, gerbenzomp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think there's something wrong with my associations in general,
> because I get an array that looks different from what I had hoped for,
> and the error stays too. (It goes away when I remove the page->widget
> association, which is in a way understandable, because a page contains
> no widgets: a page contains layers, which in turn contain widgets.

I think you don't need a relationship between the page and widget then
in that case.
Page hasMany Layer
Layer hasMany Widget

Is this more like what you are looking for?

If you think more in those terms, it will be easier for you to figure
out how to lay out your design.  I dont really understand what you are
trying to do with it all though.

Mike.