I'm running a site with the latest stable version of cake 1.1 .
I disabled mod rewrite by uncommenting: define ('BASE_URL',
env('SCRIPT_NAME')); in core.php and deleting all the .htaccess file.
Everything seems to work except for the link inserted in the posts of
the home page.
The first time you load the home page the links don't have the
"index.php/" part, so they are broken.
But if you browse another page of the site from the menu and you
return on the home page then the links are correct.
Links are insertedi in the posts like this: <a href='pages/
missuldisc07_pirates_eng'>Missuldisc07</a>
Someone has any suggestion to avoid this strange behaviour?
My site is: http://www.frasbadallac.it

Thanks