also if i associate my app to a plugin's model (for example through a
"hasOne") i get undefined class on model_php5.php, looking at the
code, of course it won't work as it calls loadModule and in that
function there's no place to call the loadPluginModule, ive seen on
the track that someone has added support for "dot notation with
plugins", what does it mean? that i'll be able to do
"myplugin.mymodel" to reference a model in a plugin?