Hi everyone,

(Sorry if this is double-posted, I posted it earlier today but I
didn't see it show up on the board...)

I've been searching for the past couple of days on this group... but I
can't find an answer to the problem I've been having.  I'm working on
a simple blog project.  I am aiming to be able to have an URL like
this: http://www.sitename.com/username  and have that go to username's
blog.

That part isn't the problem; it's that when I am in the admin section
and trying to go to any type of admin page that has an extra parameter
(ex: "id") my route definition is skipped... or not found for some
reason.

[Note: I'm using Cake PHP version 1.1.14.4797.]

I've read through this article on routes in Cake PHP:
http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/86

And everything works as it should... as far as URL redirecting, etc.
BUT only when the URL is like this:

http://www.sitename.com/admin/entries/add

It DOESN'T work when I try to do something like this (and redirects to
my error page):

http://www.sitename.com/admin/entries/edit/23

Here is the setup I have:

# Entries
$Route->connect('/admin/entries/:action/*', array('controller' =>
'entries', 'action' => 'index', 'admin' => 'admin'));

# Default (this looks for a particular user's blog...)
$Route->connect('/*', array('controller' => 'users', 'action' =>
'blog_index'));

The strange thing is... this was working just last night!  And then it
stopped working.  I took away whatever I had added after it stopped
working... and yet, it still doesn't work.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andy