I want different users to be able to use my whole system, and I want
them to have their own sitename before the controller and action, like
this:

www.domain.com/sitename/controller/action/

With help from people on the forum, I've discovered I can best use
this approach in routes.php:

$Route->connect("/:sitename/posts/*, array("controller" => "posts",
"action" => "index"));
$Route->connect("/:sitename/categories/*, array("controller" =>
"categories", "action" => "index"));
// etc...

But does this mean I have to add "WHERE sitename = $this-
>params[sitename];" to every findAll(), query(), etc in every
controller in my system? Or is there an easier way, so Cake
automatically knows it should use the sitename in the url in every
query?