Hi,

I'm looking for the "best" way to send emails in Cake 1.1.x - I
noticed that 1.2 has an email component of some sort (although not
much documentation about it), but I really can't afford to hit bugs
that I'm likely to find in the alpha version so I need to stick with
1.1.x for the moment.

Can anyone point me to some tutorials or reliable components etc. I
could use?

I'm looking for something quite reusable that I can use for things
like:
- Welcome email
- Password reset email

Thanks,