If you are in such a hurry you should consider checking the comments on the
article, and also you have checked "I agree to The Bakery Guidelines
(http://bakery.cakephp.org/pages/guidelines)" but still somehow the code
does not follow CakePHP Coding Standards
(https://trac.cakephp.org/wiki/Developement/CodingStandards).

So as I said on the Article:

"The code is still not following CakePHP Coding Standards, and most
importantly, the source code should not be PHP5 dependent (so remove
declarations such as public)"

PS: Coming from a family of lawyers YOU SHOULD ALWAYS READ WHAT YOU ARE
AGREEING TO ;)

-MI

Remember, smart coders answer ten questions for every question they ask.
So be smart, be cool, and share your knowledge.

BAKE ON!

blog: http://www.MarianoIglesias.com.ar