How would I echo the sanitized input in my form rather than the
unsanitized input? If a user were to input non-alphanumeric characters
in a username on a registration page for instance, the input is
sanitized before validation which means the form validates and the
data is saved, but the user will not know that the username he entered
in has been stripped of non-alpanumeric characters.