I'm looking for PHP/MySQL developer/s, would be nice with AJAX
experience for a project; please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm looking to have a online CMS game developed, basically, you buy
your membership and with that you get virtual dollars that you can
then use to buy certain services and compete other members to see who
does the best in a certain amount of time. Winner wins real money.

My budget isn't large so if you are looking for a large amount of
money I will most likely disapoint you but if you are willing to trade
blood, sweat and tears for part of the equity then I would like to
talk to you.

/Chris