On 5/2/07, Alex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to replan the concept of the debug-variable?
> I need to hide the performance time which is printed (index.php) as a
> html-comment at the end of each view. The ajax-inplaceeditor handles
> this comment as a value.
> what i need is to run in debug=1 mode and to hide the performance time
> separately.

Although I see it as being of limited usage (sounds like you have an
edge case or architectural problem), feel free to alter the code
yourself to make it happen.  That's the beauty of open source.

You could always file a change request in CakePHP's trac system.

--
Chris Hartjes

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard