hi,
                          i m new for cake,i have created a website on my
local m/c and now i want to deploy that site on my webspace,but its giving
mod rewrite issue.
when i m clicking on controller its not showing page in showing page not
found on server error.,
please suggest me how can i resolve this problem..
see
http://www.samruddhilifestyle.com/caketest/
and click on cue_logins controller.
please help me..