On 8 mayo, 22:44, Stacey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Andy,
>
> The Ajax 'Seeing Double' demo is  pretty close to what I'm trying to
> accomplish. My only question, is it possible to do this with two
> different sets of data on the same page?

Of course, the only reason they are the same is to demonstrate it's
possible to avoid 'scope confusion'.

> Like, if I put this in my 'seeing_double.thtml':
>
> <?php echo $this->requestAction('/Pagination/Ajaxed/random?t=dogs');?>
> <?php echo $this->requestAction('/Pagination/Ajaxed/random?t=cats');?>

Please stop using cats and dogs, why would you want to make it so
spaghetti ;)?

Try something like

echo $this->requestAction('/Remedies/index/'.$searchTerm);
echo $this->requestAction('/SomeOtherModel/index/'.$searchTerm);
echo $this->requestAction('/TheOtherModel/index/'.$searchTerm);

With appropriate controller and view code to go with that of course
(see the PRG example code).

Take note (from the demo) that

This:
'ajaxDivUpdate'=>'div'.$random
tells the pagination helper the id of which div to update when a
pagination link is clicked.

And this:
url'=>'/Pagination/Ajaxed/random'
tells the pagination helper not to use the current url in the links
(on first page load).

Both of the above could be put in the view code, it isn't in the demo
since the same view code is used for everything.

hth,

AD