I have a newsletter plugin, need to find time to finish it and put it
in cakeforge. Sending using swiftMailer,
newsletters html/plain,  multi-lists, layouts, opt-in/opt-out and
whatnot. no auto responders tho. the stuff I release is usually
educational but anyway..well show a sign when it's released, but not
in the very near future as I'm really busy.