On 9 mayo, 12:00, RLR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi I have discovered a problem with my app and would like to know if
> there is a solution...
>
> When I browse my app with firefox I get this error regardless of Mac
> or Pc version (1.5.0.10)
>
> The page isn't redirecting properly
> Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for
> this address in a way that will never complete.
>     *   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing
> to accept
>           cookies."
>
> All other browsers work fine (IE6, Safari etc.). I double checked
> cookies and javascript settings both are enabled.
>
> Thanks!
> RLR

Try this,

!) change the first line of your webroot index to be " <?
php" (deliberate white space before <? tag).
2) enable debug
3) if necessary put pr (debug_backtrace()); die; somewhere useful in
your code (like in the controller redirect method)

In this way you'll see some error messages and the redirect loop you
currently have won't be possible and you can find out why your code is
redirecting all the time. If you put debug code in the cake folder -
remember to remove all traces of your presence when you resolve the
issue ;).

hth,

AD