Hey well done on this Cupcake / Lumad CMS - looks quite elegant and
simple.

I am just running through and got a couple of bugs -

the default layout default.thtml needs a <body> opening statement
(perhaps this is what causes cupcakecms.com to not display properly -
all content is over to one side?)

the bootstrap.php might be improved by deleting the absoule URL and
using something more generic like

define(USERFILESPATHABS,$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . DS . 'webroot' .
DS .'files'); //(works on any platform)

also, can I ask why you are using tilde character as a prefix? maybe a
word plus a hyphen, suggestions from anyone? I am not sure as to the
best thing in terms of SEO :/ perhaps set it as a constant too in
bootstrap that can get set by user according to their needs.

In the packaged FCK Config there is a funny character in line 200 - it
throws an error and breaks FCKEditor.

I'll let you know of any other bugs - but I am only nit-picking -
appreciate all the worthwhile time and effort you ahve put into this!

regards

Luke