that would be a nice improvement, i think.
 maybe such query would return an array like this:

$this->User->findAll($condtitions.' GROUP BY User.name')

Array (
 'User.name' => array(
   'John' => array(
     [0] => (the row here)
     [1] => (the row here)
     [2] => (the row here)
   ),
   'Carl' => array(
     [0] => (the row here)
     [1] => (the row here)
   )
  )
)

  Is it possible to do a model behaviour, for example ?

  spark

--
[livesets] http://djspark.com.br/
[web] http://synapsisdi.com.br