Hi all,

I'm preparing including an in-site search feature in my CakePHP-based
webapplication. Given the fact that in-site search on most websites
sucks bigtime and the fact that using Google for this is not an option
(I want full control and there is no budget), I figure I will really
have to invest considerable time studying this topic. I'm wondering if
anyone can give me some good starting points, like articles or
components.

Thanks in advance,
Tim