Great tip!

I tried to use the "logging" tip but I got this result:

Query: append
Warning: SQL Error: 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check
the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near 'append' at line 1 in C:\Program Files\xampplite
\htdocs\cake\cake\libs\model\datasources\dbo_source.php on line 476

I placed the following code in my articles-controller

function index()
{
    $this->log('logtest');
    $this->set('arts', $this->Article->findAll());
}

I use cake 1.1.14.4797

Is this a bug?

Jos