Hello, everyone!

I'm trying to build an Access Control Tree  :-) looking like this:

actions
- - controller
- - - - add
- - another
- - - - add

and setup the following rights for users:

"supervisor" has full access to "actions"
"user" has full access to "controller" and no access to "another".

Here is the code:
http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1789505506

But... When trying to check with
Acl->check('user','actions/another/add');
I've got "true" instead of expected "false"!

Have I done anything wrong? Or is it a bug - because trying to get a
node for "actions/another/add", I get all the nodes where there is
"add", and one of the said nodes ("actions/controller/add") will grant
access.