I read it, and I did the online tutorial line by line. But I still do
not quite understand. Back to my question, is $this->controller an
object? But $controller is a variable defined in this class.Or maybe
$controller is a variable passed by reference that points to an
object?

For the $html (introduced in the blog tutorial), as I never declare
it. Is it a global variable (global object?)? If yes, where is it
declared?

Many thanks,