Hey Chris, I think it would be very usefull to have the fetching
methods e.g. findAll() give an output how log it took to fetch. That
might be usefull when optimizing my models. And maybe help confirming
a bottleneck in my application.(Yes, I know there are profiling tools
out there as well).

Other features I find usefull
* create new instances of models by inputing information
* assign variables to models  e.g. $a = Foo->findById(3)