I just posted elsewhere on an identical post, but don't see it showing
anywhere... apologies in advance if this shows up as a duplicate!

I got about 1/2 way through the IBM tutorial last week before
switching hosting providers. I am now starting on it again. I get the
cake page, and DB acknowledgment just fine. However, when attempting
the first step, the .../users/register I get a 404 error. However, if
I go to .../index.php?url=users/register it shows up fine (although
the posting mechanism is broken, of course).

Any ideas for me? I've been looking at my core.php and resolv.php
files, along with the index.php config, but they all match what I was
doing on my old host (which was working fine)...?

I've also reloaded the DB just in case, didn't work.

Thanks in advance,

Ben Carlson