Hi,
    I need to create a drop down list which shows a list of owners.
I have a users table which indicates whether a users is an owner or an
incharge person.
The owner and incharge fields are boolean fields i.e owner field is 1
means owner,so on and so forth.
THere is another table called equipment where the user can add
equipment to the inventory.
To do so, the equipment must have an owner and incharge person.
users hasMany equipment
equipment belongsTo users
equipment hasOne owner
equipment hasOne incharge  //owner and incharge are foreign keys
how do I get to populate the owner and incharge drop down list with
only owners and incharge users?
Hoping for some help,
Thanks!
Cheers