Hi,
     THis is my findBy()
$this->set('owners', $this->User->findByUsername($username, null, null,
1));

I use the var_dump($owners) to display the values in the form of an
array.Which displays the right data.I cant figure out how to display
this in the form of a table with select fields only.
The Users table has username,password,first_name etc.
The equipment table has equipment_no,serial_no,owner,incharge etc.
I want to display the above mentioned fields from the 2 tables i.e
when the user logs in he should be able to see the equipment he owns.

User hasMany Equipment
Equipment belongsTo Users
Equipment hasOne Owner
Equipment hasOne incharge     //are the associations

Im unable to display this in the form of a table.

Hoping for some help
Thanks!
Kashyap