On May 29, 9:03 am, Travis Cline <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On May 28, 8:07 am, "R.RajeshJebaAnbiah"
  <snip>
> I'm a +1 for obtaining unobtrusive JS validation that falls back onto
> the defined validation constraints in the models.

   Thanks for your support:)

> It appears your patch covers a bit more than just serving up the
> relevant JSON.
> Maybe reducing it and cleaning it up would be beneficial.

   Yep, I did patch other things too. But, for JSON dumping it's
extremely easy.

> Also, consider the user-callbacks that can be used for more advanced
> validation -- they can't exactly be described directly in JSON...
> Because of this, It's potential that at least part of the validation
> will have to be done with XHR.
   <snip>

   I still believe that JSON dumping is enough as the whole validation
rules defined in PHP will going to be available to the client.

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/