Hi

Sounds to me like you have just that - 3 groups - here: I would think
you should use othAuth (for example) as a nice (theres an article)
simple implementation. Why reinvent the wheel, and not do something
that will scale later , or be useful in another app?

Otherwise, try figuring out the builtin acl / admin routing?

imho :)

Luke